Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow very sad and then WHAP! Lois saves the day. Nice. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Very nice. It was sad at the beginning, happy in the middle, and got that final snicker in. I liked it.

Though, are you sure it was the Grim Reaper that said Drat, and not Tempus? wink

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
thumbsup Very nice Mary. The last line had me laugh .

- Laura

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
thumbsup

Keep writing!!!
AnnaBtG. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Top Banana
Top Banana
I see you've been bit with the Alt-Clark finding his Lois bug! Very nice~!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Mick Jagger president? eek

Jose laugh

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
What a wonderfully original way to give Alt Clark his Lois! thumbsup thumbsup

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Mick Jagger? He's not a citizen wink

Loved it though, especially that this Lois was happy to accept Alt Clark in lieu of the other one.

That would be an interesting story too. Can we have a prequel? laugh

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mary

Very nice! smile1

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks for this evening's entertainment.

As soon as Clark and the letter idea presented itself, and the bit about Alice, I was saying oh no . Poor Clark. It moved me immensely.

There was a total shift of feeling when Wells appeared. I was almost irritated. Lately I've hated the guy. Though, I was happy that Lois was there to save Clark (and I know Wells…blah). He deserved happiness. If you left out that part, the story could have stood on it's own. It could have been a riveting letter. I’m sure my opinion will be splattered with various vegetables.

I was mentally preparing myself for the worst. I had a strong sense of relief when Lois saved the day. It took me out of the sad dark place. Hope and love are wonderful things to give a person; those are just some of the things that Lois gave Clark in just such a short time - wonderful.

The next surge of emotion was that of rotflol . I can't believe that you were able to pull that off. Good job! That was a funny touch. I didn't feel like being left in the doldrums tonight and this was the perfect ticket away from that.

I am impressed with the change my emotional direction took in such a short spanse of time w/o a huge hoopla. Wham, bam, thank you mme and it's over. frown Sometimes a good short story is what you need.

(Please excuse my spelling. Tonight I seem to be going blank on some stuff. Roo! Stop reading and go to bed!)

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard