Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey you smile

I'm not really sure, I read this in a story (and not in some thread here at the boars) but I'm pretty convinced.

The author wrote about one of the reason Clark became eager in writing being the fact that this was something his powers couldn't help him with. Therefore it would be something like a fair competition and he had to rely on his very own talents and not some inherited powers no one else had.

Yeah, I know, this isn't much but maybe some of you know which fic I'm talking about wink
I really liked that part and I'm sure I loved the whole story... but can't remember anything else of the plot frown

Thanks,
Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Top Banana
Top Banana
I don't recall a story with that theme here, but In The Dark over at ff.net has that as a major theme.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Top Banana
Top Banana
Argh, this is killing me. I do remember a story with that. (Unless you and I BOTH read the same thread at the boards) and I really enjoyed it as well. I'll keep wracking my brain, it seems at the tip of my tongue. huh

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Sugar!!! I just read this. Lois was talking to Jonathan...hang on...YES!!!!

It's If I Were You by Caroline K. It's here.

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
Top Banana
Top Banana
YES! I just recently read that story! Thank you! I haven't been able to concentrate on the essay I'm supposed to be writing because I kept checking my recently read fics on the archive. blush Guess my excuse is gone now. Unfortunately.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, you guys are incredible!
Thank you ever so much! clap

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Top Banana
Top Banana
Guess my excuse is gone now. Unfortunately.
lol! but there are lots of other reasons to be checking your fics. I speak as an experienced procrastinator.

c.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard