Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
I don't remember much about it because i read it last year but i have been trying to find it since....it has lois and clark in it and luthor....im positive that theres some type of "window" in it that transports clark to somewhere in the west Atlantic where he is hiding out from Luthor. Lois doesn't know that clark is superman until the very end. I'm not betting that anyone could find this with such a general description but i figured i'd try before starting to re-read thousands of fics trying to look for it again....thanks for anyones help

Top Banana
Top Banana
Gosh... that one even stumped me and I've been on a roll lately.

Is there any more plot detail you can remember at all? Even if it seems like a silly detail to add?

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I'm trying to remember but nothing. confused Do you remember anything about the dialogue?

Simona smile

L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
i think it took place in near the House of Luthor parts...ummmm I believe that Lois had to take the position of the Editor .....hmmm..it's really really long wallbash i pretty sure lois and clark get married near the end wallbash wallbash wallbash wallbash

Top Banana
Top Banana
Do you remember if Clark was there while she was an editor? I remember one where Perry has a heart attack and Lex puts Lois in charge as editor. Some of the guys play a prank on her and put a dead plant or something like this in her office and Clark tries to hide it from her...

Is that familiar? I might could hunt that one down if it is.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
no i remember that fic as well...its not that one...its more of ahhh i wish i could remember it its been bugging me and i have been searching through thousands of fics for the past couple of weeks....hmmm i think theres some kryptonian technology in it and on the island that clark stays on her can access it through some kind of window.. i remember clark mentioning to lois that one of the windows is connected to the daily planet editor's office

Features Writer
Features Writer
I haven't figured out which story lcfan86 is looking for, but for anyone curious about the story that Jojo was referring to, it's Wendy's Second Thoughts

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard