Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Let's say Someone had taken revenge on reporters Lane and Kent, as their investigation placed this Someone in prison for a period of time, long or short, doesn't matter, just Someone is angry enough to do something about it.

Can we say that? Even though it isn't the least bit original? And it's a clunky, run-on sentence?

Ok. Then let's say that Henderson has to put together a line-up of suspects. (Which would be about a mile long.) Who would be there? I'm thinking of criminals-- minor and major-- from the series who ended up jailed thanks to our heroes.

I'll take whatever names you have off the top of your head. The more the better!

Thank you!!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm, okay....

Toni Taylor (although I'm not sure how mad she would really be... at least at Clark) and what about her brother? Wouldn't they have gotten him too?

Miranda from PML - she definitely hates Lois.

Peter Roarke from HiM

Barbara Trevino from Witness

Constance (the magician) from Illusions of Grandeur

Henry and Lena Harrison from Ides of Metropolis

Preston Carpenter from The Rival

The thugs and Willie the security guard from Fly Hard.

Mrs. Cox

And that's all I can think of for now from Season 1... I'll let someone else take a turn <g>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What about that smoochie couple that collects rare things? Forgot their names... Season 3 I think.

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I lied (this is too fun) I'm back with Season 2:

Arianna Carlin and Lois's look alike from Madam X

Lenny Stokes from Wall of Sound (I think they would have just put Derek Camden in the looney bin)

Eric Thorp and Daniel Hanson from The Source

The Prankster, Kyle Griffin himself, and Victor (sidekick).

Baby Rage? From Church of Metropolis.

Ryan Wiley and Col. Charles Fane from Operation Blackout.

Bonnie, Clyde, Dillinger, Al Capone and the gang from TOGOM

Margaret Duffy and Winslow Schott from Seasons Greedings

Rollie Vale from Metallo (although Lex broke him out in season 2... did they ever catch Emmitt Vale, his brother? I can't remember what happened to him)

Harlan Black from Chi of Steel

The doctor from The Eyes Have It (can't remember his name) and Munch (the sidekick)

Diana Stride and Rolf from Top Copy

Lucky Leon (can't remember his real name)

Stanley Gables, Albie Swinson, Big Buster Williams, Diego Martinez an the guy who blew up Mayson's car... the scripts say "Sean Mallory" Sean is right, but Mallory isn't. I distinctly remember his name being McSomething Mc... I can't remember, don't have the episodes handy...

Then there was the awful woman and her daughter and the terrorist in Target! Jimmy Olson... I'm not sure their names are right in the scripts either...

Bill Church Jr. - although he didn't stay in jail long the first time... but then they sent him back to jail (curteousy of Mindy) along with Bill Sr. in Season 3. Oh and Gene Newtrich (not sure on the spelling) he went to jail too, didn't he?

Charles Knox went to prison in Whine, Whine, Whine for the Nirvana <g>

Jacen Mazik from An The Answer Is...

Okay, I really am gonna stop there... <g>

Hope that helps!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Queen of Capes!!! Tim and Amber Lake. <g>

Top Banana
Top Banana
Gene Newtrich's sisters (don't recall their names.)
Any of the unknown members of Bureau 39.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
There's also Calvin Dregs (Whine Whine Whine)
and his lawyer, who probably thought he was losing out from some huge cash settlement,...

and going along the lines of lawyers:
Anonymous (chip off the old Clark)
......oh and the actual terrorist organisations from 3.08 chip off... (cannot remember the countries themselves... Vladislan and Gdansk, I think)

Charles Knox (nirvana and individual responsibility) is already taken in a current story: 50 first dates,,,,

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
CC, I don't have names for you, but your question reminded me of a scene from Dead Lois Walking and... Well, here it is:

CLARK (CONT'D)
Here's that list of anyone with a
grudge against you.

He unfurls the paper and it unravels onto the floor. Lois
stares at it uncomfortably.

LOIS
(trying to be light)
And that's just my relatives.

CLARK
(reading the list)
We limited it to people with
scientific expertise. Whoever it
is, has to be capable of making
hallucinations like the 'Perry' who
testified against you...

LOIS
... And making bullets fire from
guns all by themselves...

CLARK
And they'd have to be pretty angry
at you to devise this scheme.

LOIS
Well traditionally, people sent to
jail get pretty angry.

CLARK
Think you could narrow it down to
the three angriest?

Lights are low. CAMERA MOVES through the room past
wastebaskets, ashtrays, and soda cans catching the dozens of
drips from the leaky ceiling. We MOVE ON through many lit
candles and find Lois and Clark in bed, undressed, her head
resting on his chest as they sort through lists.

CLARK
See now, this list isn't so bad.
Five people threatened to sue
you...

LOIS
That's not so awful.

CLARK
Two hundred threatened to kill you.

LOIS
Oh.

CLARK
But only six have the background
for creating those hallucinations.
Don't know if that's of any help, but... Well, I suspect any list Henderson would come up with would have to be long laugh

EDIT TO ADD: Actually, I guess that does give me a couple names to add to your list: Professor Jefferson Cole (after all, he's done it before) and Wolcott.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A notable omission: Lex Luthor. C'mon. You really think he's permanently dead this time?

Also, anyone who worked with Bureau 39. They took Trask out, but there are probably at least a few believers left in a dark corner somewhere.

Oh, and let's not forget the rest of Intergang and any leftover pieces of Lexcorp.

In any case... I think there's something even more important here that people seem to be missing...

CC is back!! party

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
LOL Queen of Capes!!! Tim and Amber Lake. <g>
Ooooh yeah! I remember now. blush

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, wait! I forgot one!

Nightbringer. This inconceivably large asteroid is ticked off at the death of its little brother, Nightfall. It could well be out for revenge.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by HatMan:

Nightbringer. This inconceivably large asteroid is ticked off at the death of its little brother, Nightfall. It could well be out for revenge.
rotflol rotflol

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, wait! I forgot one!

Oh my! LOL!!! laugh That's hilarious, Paul!

Oh, and of course I did forget the most important thing here - SO NICE TO SEE YOU CC!!!

-- DJ

Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
First of all, thank you for the names, so many and so useful, each one. I appreciate everyone chiming in.

Love Nightfall's out-for-payback brother, Paul. I'm certain there's a way to work that in...

And could I be more impressed with DJ?? Who clearly knows everything??

Also that scene is much appreciated, MLT. It contains something verrrrrry interesting I hadn't noted before...

Thank you, everyone. And for the welcome back, also! I really missed this playground!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard