Hi there. I'm looking for a beta reader, as the title suggests. smile

The wonderful Marisa has already consented to be one of my beta readers, but I've decided that I'd really prefer to have two, just to make sure that my story ends up 'well-rounded'.

The basic plot (very basic, otherwise I'd give things away! wink ) is that the story is set from the end of ATAI onwards. Lois is mad at Clark - she's hurt etc and she needs to get over that. So she asks for a new partner, temporarily. Perry surprisingly agrees, because he thinks that Lois should learn to work with other people (or maybe he has a different reason...?). Clark is left partnering a reporter that Perry sees as having potential and Lois is paired with an import - Irish born Dougal Finnegan. Anyway, jealousy ensues, but something's going on - and Lois means to find out about it! But without Clark always around to protect her, what's going to happen? And is everyone who they seem?

It's looking to be a reasonably long story - certainly not a short. I'm still trying to figure out a title - perhaps a BR could help with that? About 6 pages are written as of now, with a future scene progression already planned, but the absolute order not set in stone. Some of the story will end up being waffy, 'cause I like waffy! smile

I think my writing skills are okay (hopefully with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in English my grammar etc is okay!), although sometimes I'm not perfectly happy with my dialogue - I'm not sure whether it flows as well as it could. So that's something I'd like opinions/advice on. Otherwise, advice/opinions on whether the A-plot makes sense/is good enough are appreciated.

Hopefully someone will want to do this who will end up enjoying the story!

Thanks smile

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.