Next Thread
Print Thread
K
Kory Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
K
Out of curiousity, I went over to the old message board and was surprised to find few authors publishing their fics over there and not here. Here is the link:

http://www.zoomway.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=forum;f=14

Not sure if any other new fics there but you can take a look. smile

Kory

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Not sure if any other new fics there but you can take a look.
Oh, bound to be, I think. Yes, not all authors post on both mbs. Zoomway's mbs aren't an older version of these mbs, btw, but a completely separate forum and most definitely current! laugh

Smallville Style has been submitted to the Archive and is currently being GE'd, so anyone preferring to read fic in one go can pick it up there. Although don't look for it too soon - it's a bit of an epic, so the editing will take a little longer than usual! <g>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It certainly is an epic. (-; I just couldn't find a place to stop that I was satisfied with. If you would like me to post the story here, I'd be happy to. I'd really like to get more comments as I'm seeking inspiration for "the epic's" Part 2.

thanks!

rkn
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Yes, please do! With long stories I do better in chapters on the boards, and I keep forgetting to check Zoom's boards.

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It certainly is an epic. (-; I just couldn't find a place to stop that I was satisfied with.
LOL - a problem many authors will sympathise with. laugh

Anyway, you'll make a lot of Archive readers very happy - epics are always very welcome and we're always getting 'complaints' that there aren't enough of them these days. Yours is just one of a small spate of them we've had submitted recently, which is unusual. So epic lovers will be in hog heaven over the next few months. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
All right- you asked for it! LOL Part 1 of 12 of "Smallville Style" has been posted. I want lots of feedback.

thanks!

rkn

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard