Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hiya, it's late and I'm trying to remember some of the stories that have caught my eye this year. However, I can't remember some titles. I can't remember if they did get added to the archive in 2006 or 2005. I had a wild summer full of reading and rereading.

I'm seeking out help:

What story was it were Lois was writing a romance novel about a cop. In Lois' RL she was working through her emotions over Clark. Lois' novel mirrored her life.

AURGH! o.O
Of course now I can't think of the others were I had forgotten their titles. There's a leak somewhere in this brain of mine.

THANKS!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
The Pen Is Mightier than The Heart by tvnerdgirl. That was a realy good one!

I'm not sure whether it was archived, though. It probably was.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Roo - Hasini is right.

However...

It was only an nfic - Sara didn't pgify it - which is a darn shame if you ask me... I would have put it on my list for a nom if it'd had a pg version.

But anyway you won't find it on the archive... I'm not sure if she submitted it to Annesplace or not, but for some reason I was thinking I hadn't seen it there.

So you'll have to re-read it on the msg boards. I'm sure there's an nfic TOC for it.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Ok I'm an idiot. blush After three hours I went to the nfic section and found it.

Novel Idea.

I'm trying to remember all the stuff for Kerth voting. I'm having a horrid time trying to pick my gfic favs...I read mostly the nfic version!

Thanks!

[edit - Wow two responses! Thanks! Now I remember BOTH of them. They were getting mixed up.
Thanks for the help.
I just hit the back button and didn't realize someone would have posted. THANK YOU!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, the one about Lois writing a novel about a cop was tvnerdgirl.

Mine was Lois writing ... ahem ... a novel of a different sort. <g> I'm flattered that you were looking for mine too, Roo. <g> Thanks. With mine there is both a gfic and an nfic version.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard