Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#154296 02/20/07 05:34 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey.. till they make a sticky for such posts...

I can't seem to remember 2 story titles.. any ideas?

1) The setting is one of those season 2 Dan-Lois-Clark.... Lois has the flu or something.. bed-ridden, Clark visits the supermarket to get some comfy stuff for Lois..

2) Lois writes to some sort of "Ask Aunt Alice" column regarding her dating choices {Lex, Superman, Clark} and simulates the same date-setting with each one of them..

Thanks in advance! confused

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#154297 02/20/07 05:55 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well 1) just screams Lovesick by Kathy Brown. I love that story. smile

No idea on 2) but it sounds interesting!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#154298 02/20/07 06:17 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks...yep Lovesick!!

Found the 2nd one... had a hunch it had "dating" in its title...."The Dating Game" by Lanie.. smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#154299 02/20/07 08:43 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey.. till they make a sticky for such posts...
I haven't discussed it with the other admins, but, personally, I don't see any reason to make a sticky thread for these kinds of requests.

It's not as though it's the same fanfic being requested every time and I don't see that they 'clutter up' the folder any more than any other threads.

Nor would the odd repeat request be a problem. I know that there are forums out there who seem to take delight in yelling at newbies for repeating things that have been asked about previously and demanding they should have searched for it before asking again...but we've never been one of them. laugh

In the rare event that someone would ask for a fanfic that had already been asked about, no one is going to be miffed.

So...no. Just keep on posting your story requests in this folder as usual. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard