Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Okay, This coming wednesday will be that last time I will be online for several days. I'm heading out to New York for the big New York Comic Book Convention next weekend.

So, since I won't be there to read them, I would appreciate it if the gentle writers would get all their new instalments posted before wednesday and hold off on posting any more new instalments until the following monday. I hate getting too far behind.

I don't think this is asking too much... do you?

Tank (who will be looking for some cool Lois sketches and artwork while at the Con)

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Haha I will second that Tank!

Although, I won't have to travel to go the Con, so it's no big deal if the writers ignore our simple request... wink

So Tank--what're you looking forward to most?

And are any other FoLCs headed to this con??

"Oh--as usual--dear." -Giles
T
Tank Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
T
Basically, me and my buddy go to 'look for possible guests for our show in the fall', but that's just a good excuse.

Personally, It's fun to see some of the artists I've come to know over the years but only get a chance to see at conventions. I also like to keep an eye out for Lois collectibles.

Mostly I check out the artists' portfolios and see if there is anything I might want (ei: artwork that is heavily Lois Lane wink )

Tank (who will also check out some of the guitar stores in Manhatten while there)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh, fun! Have a wonderful time, Tank! I hope you find a rare gem of a Lois Lane collectible while you're there.

Not that I think my story is a high priority on your list of reading... but... I'll do my best to accommodate your schedule. goofy While I'll probably get a part posted before you leave, I don't think I can wait to post another till you get back, though. Too impatient I guess. wink

Make sure you tell us all about it when you get back!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard