Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#153954 01/31/07 07:26 AM
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I hate to be a pest, but I have another question. The person who is responsible for getting the paper actually printed after Perry puts the issue to bed, what would he/she be called? The Printer Chief or... ?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#153955 01/31/07 07:36 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Normally, it would first go to the Composition Manager (Who probably has had everything checked by the City Editor) then to the Pressroom Manager.
From there the paper goes to the Mail room for inserts and bundling, then Circulation for distribution.

(BTW, that ep where Lois was editor? She should never have gotten that call about the circulation truck breaking down - that wasn't her department. Unless you buy the idea that the Circulation Manager was yanking her chain in which case her reaction should have been: "What the hell are you calling me for? Handle it!")

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
#153956 01/31/07 07:43 AM
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Pressroom Manager. Sounds much better than Printer Chief laugh . Great! Thanks, Dandello.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard