Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Yes, yes, yes! It's that time of the year again. Not just that time of the year for green and red and trees and turkey and big guy in a red costume... it's also time to think of the upcoming Kerth Awards, which will take place in a few months (we'll let you know about an exact date fairly soon, as soon as the team has settled on one smile )

And so we wanted to remind all those of you who haven't finished a story on time to send it to Rat, get it GEd and then uploaded to the archive, you don't need to scream, bang your head against the walls, tear your hair out and then call your hairdresser in despair.

If you have finished your story and posted it somewhere by December 31 (the boards, annesplace, a personal website, anywhere on the web, really) then you can make it eligible. Just send us an email at kcom07 at lcficmbs.com telling us the title of your story, your author's name, and the URL to the story so we can easily add it to the Kerth Awards website and make it available for all eager readers. smile

More information about the upcoming fun will be posted over the next few days. laugh

Kaethel smile
Kerth Awards Coordinator
(on behalf of the whole Kerth team!)

ps: SuperGEM, don't kill me, I'm going back to writing. laugh (and packing boxes for my upcoming move, but writing in between each box... kind of wink - does it count if I write *on* the boxes?)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Addendum: just so that it's clear to everyone, any story uploaded to the Archive (www.lcfanfic.com) in 2006 is automatically eligible for the awards. Only stories not yet uploaded but still completed within 2006 need to be notified to the K-Com. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard