Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
The story "Are you lonesome tonight?" was on my plan yesterday and during worktime some this reading pleasure had some after effects.

Lois found her way to enlightenment herself as she recognizes the truth behind Lex and his offer, or trade as she now views it. The idea that has bugged me this afternoon is a simple fork in the road stuff with far reaching consequences. What would have happened, had Lois chosen to accept Lex' offer and moved in the sanctuary of his bunker/ark?

I can imagine Lex going so far as keeping Lois down there even after Superman saved the world but is a story out there which covers this decision of Lois at all? While I haven't read nearly enough stories in the archive yet ( wink ) I have never encountered a description like that either.

Bettina

Oh and by the way, amazing story, LabRat sloppy

Top Banana
Top Banana
I've been through the archive twice, and read most of the stories there twice now. I can't say I've ever seen a fic with that description myself.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard