Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#152198 10/02/06 03:17 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I've never worked with a beta before but would really like to give it a try. I'm full of ideas for stories, have started several, and then my muse just seems to leave. Lately, my muse has stuck around and I'm bound and determind to finish a story. I've been working on it for a while now and am hoping that some input would help. I have almost 30 pages written and I'm not sure how long it's going to become. I'm aiming for not too long, but who knows, as I'm also not 100% sure where I'm going with it yet either.

So, if anyone would be up to taking a look at it I'd be very grateful. Please send me an email or post here if you're interested.

Thank you

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
#152199 10/02/06 04:35 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'll help!

It'll give me something to do when I'm not reading on the archives, at Anne's Place, or writing my own fics.

My contact info is in my profile. smile

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard