Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm looking for someone to BR at least two fics for me.

The first is my current WIP, which will be at least 3 times longer than any one of my other fics, if not more. I'm almost finished chapter three of who-knows-how-many, and would like to send the fic for BR-ing as it's written.

The second (which I haven't started yet) will be even longer than that--possibly a good 100KB or more, plus possible sequels.

This need not be a full-time thing--I tend to write in fits and starts, sometimes with weeks between chapters or scenes. So, although the BR would be helping me with my fics for a LONG time all together, the time spent on the fics themselves would actually be a very small amount of that long time.

Interested? Either reply here, e-mail me, IM me, or PM me. All the necessary contact info is in my profile.

Thanks,
Darcy

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, Darcy, I do love your stories, and I'd love to volunteer... but I'm alread doing three that I volunteered for, and it turned out they all came at the same time, so there's no way I can do it - but maybe later (way later).

Have you tried anyone in the beta thread?
Willing betas....

Nancy

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
No problem, Nancy. It's all gooe. I looked in the Willing Beta thread earlier, but I'm not sure if any of them would like to read my stories.

Thanks!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Found one!

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard