Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: DSDragon Looking for a Long-Term, Part-Time BR - 10/01/06 02:55 PM
I'm looking for someone to BR at least two fics for me.

The first is my current WIP, which will be at least 3 times longer than any one of my other fics, if not more. I'm almost finished chapter three of who-knows-how-many, and would like to send the fic for BR-ing as it's written.

The second (which I haven't started yet) will be even longer than that--possibly a good 100KB or more, plus possible sequels.

This need not be a full-time thing--I tend to write in fits and starts, sometimes with weeks between chapters or scenes. So, although the BR would be helping me with my fics for a LONG time all together, the time spent on the fics themselves would actually be a very small amount of that long time.

Interested? Either reply here, e-mail me, IM me, or PM me. All the necessary contact info is in my profile.

Thanks,
Darcy
Well, Darcy, I do love your stories, and I'd love to volunteer... but I'm alread doing three that I volunteered for, and it turned out they all came at the same time, so there's no way I can do it - but maybe later (way later).

Have you tried anyone in the beta thread?
Willing betas....

Nancy
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Looking for a Long-Term, Part-Time BR - 10/02/06 04:49 AM
No problem, Nancy. It's all gooe. I looked in the Willing Beta thread earlier, but I'm not sure if any of them would like to read my stories.

Thanks!
Posted By: DSDragon Re: Looking for a Long-Term, Part-Time BR - 10/02/06 04:35 PM
Found one!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards