Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#151959 09/10/06 01:50 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm not sure if I saw this in an episode or not.. or read it in so many stories I just think it's from an episode... either way, I can't find the info on my own. frown

Doesn't Clark keep a spare key to his apartment somewhere like under the doormat or some such thing? If so, where would it be?

I need to get Lois inside his place, but I'd rather not have her pick the lock. hehehe! smile

Thanks!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#151960 09/10/06 02:03 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, not at least before the episode "The Eyes Have It" - because Jonathon and Martha were trying to get into Clark's apartment in that episode and Martha was having to pick the lock. Then Jimmy came along and picked it for her.

That was mid-way through Season 2...

Hope that info helps! Maybe Clark decided after that, that he should have a hidden key for his parents??? wink

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#151961 09/10/06 02:18 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, his parents definitely got into his apartment in Season 3's Chip Off the Old Block. It's such fanon for Lois to pick the lock, but even though they never really mention a spare key, there's no reason you can't stick one under a flower pot. :p

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#151962 09/10/06 02:19 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
oooh... yeah, I remember that now. Mmmm... then I guess I probably read that in a story? Oh well. Do you think I could get away with having him keep it under the mat anyway? wink

Oh, the brigade thing, I would think is from Man of Steel Bars. At least, in that ep, they're inside when he gets home and he wasn't expecting them to be. (nice coincidence, actually, cause that's the story I'm rewriting now. ...I've embarked on this silly crusade to erase Lex Luthor from the entire series. LOL!)

#151963 09/10/06 02:22 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I think you could get away with Clark having a hidden key - if you do it correctly.

Under the mat... I don't know. Would Clark be so trusting? His spare Superman suits and stuff being inside?

I could see him having a key, but having it in a more secure location. Lois is a smart girl. Just because she doesn't find it under the mat doesn't mean she'd give up there...

That's just my opinion of course (or maybe he's told her where he keeps his hidden key, in case she ever needs to get in???)

Although I have to admit being curious about why you have an aversion to her picking his lock. We know she has no compunction about a little B&E... laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#151964 09/10/06 03:11 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Under the mat... I don't know. Would Clark be so trusting? His spare Superman suits and stuff being inside?
Yeah, the mat is kinda silly, I know. smile I'll find someplace else. wink

Although I have to admit being curious about why you have an aversion to her picking his lock. We know she has no compunction about a little B&E... laugh
Hehehe! Not really an aversion, no. I just thought before she did break in, she might think to look for a key. After all, people in the country do things like that, so it would stand to reason she'd assume he'd kept the habit even though he's in the big city now. smile

#151965 09/10/06 03:33 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

In "All Shook Up".

Lois dig in his desk for for spare glasses and Clark get a change of cloth in his locker.

Two more places that can find spare keys.
Also the border above the door.
and landlord.

All Shook Up- Lois give Clark a set of keys.

[Linked Image]

Sorry the picture dont want to work. huh
http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/ASU/AllShookUp707.jpg

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#151966 09/10/06 04:12 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Clark did keep a key under the mat, at least at the end of season one. There's a scene from THoL where he's on the phone with his parents and Perry comes to the door. Clark yells to him about the key so he can let himself in. Maybe this will help and Lois won't have to break in. wink

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#151967 09/10/06 05:37 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh, very good Kristen! I had forgotten about that.

There you go Lara! laugh

#151968 09/11/06 01:47 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you SO much for all your help, guys! smile (girls, actually, I think. hehe!)

#151969 09/15/06 02:46 AM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I would have assumed that she'd already have a set of keys to his place if you were talking about after they were engaged because Clark had a set of keys to her apartment in HIWTHI

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#151970 09/15/06 04:22 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
oooh, no, I'm in season 1. She's barely accepted him as her partner - she definitely doesn't have a key just yet. wink

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard