Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#151884 09/05/06 03:53 PM
AnnieJ Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I am very new to all of this. I just started posting my first story "A Hero to Write About" in the fanfic section. I have a lot more written and a general direction of where I want to go with it, but I am kind of at a stuck point. I would love someone to read what I have (which is much more than I have posted). Someone who could help me out with the plot, and tell me if the story and/or characterization makes sense. I am kind of going in too many directions at this point. I guess just a good second opinion and suggestions for where to go would be great.

If you are interested please reply- or send me an email.

Thank you!
AnnieJ

#151885 09/08/06 03:15 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Annie, I suggest that you check out the sticky at the top of this forum: Willing BRs looking for work! You may need to directly email some of the people posted there since they might not have seen your post if they don't check the forums regularly. Good luck!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#151886 09/10/06 05:03 AM
AnnieJ Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Originally posted by MrsMosley:
Annie, I suggest that you check out the sticky at the top of this forum: Willing BRs looking for work! You may need to directly email some of the people posted there since they might not have seen your post if they don't check the forums regularly. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice. I have already found someone willing to help.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard