Hi -- I'm new here, though I'm not new to fandom or writing. I've been writing fanfiction for a couple of decades. wink

I just discovered Lois and Clark on DVD and I've promptly been bit by the fanfiction bug for the show, but as I said, I'm new to it. I'm looking for someone who can fact check for me and spot the errors I may make -- or things that may just irritate readers because everyone ELSE has done the same thing, many times, and I'm not "up" on reader gripes.

I'm good at grammar and decent at characterization -- and I can generally figure out where to put the punctuation marks. I'm just lousy at remembering canon details under the best of circumstances!

The story I'm working on is a Buffyverse crossover set post season five of Angel. It's got a strong alpha plot involving an antagonist borrowed from Buffy who's Superman's match in a fight, and a couple beta plots involving romance and angst and characters acting in character, which in this case means acting like idiots in their personal lives. (Gotta love 'em.) No original characters per se, though there's the Buffyverse version of Clark Kent and Lois Lane in the story -- in addition to "our" Clark getting sucked through a plot device into Buffyverse.

Anyway ... looking for a good beta reader or two who isn't aghast at the idea of a crossover, and who will be patient with any errors of canon I may make while I'm figuring this new universe out. wink

L Mouse