Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#151241 07/09/06 03:51 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I was wondering if there have been any episode rewrites/adaptions for Season's Greedings and Home Is Where the Hurt Is. I was watching my DVDs and was curious if any writers had been inspired by those because I would be interested in reading them. Thanks! smile

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#151242 07/09/06 06:01 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm sure that FoLCs will be able to suggest some for you, Kristen.

But you could also try the Archive Database . Do a global search of the data for Season's Greedings or Home Is Where The Hurt Is and you should come up with all of the stories on the Archive written about those episodes.

Happy reading!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#151243 07/14/06 04:10 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I think Alicia U did some. Let it snow or something like this.

#151244 07/14/06 09:37 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I think it's hard to go wrong with Kathy Brown's Momentum.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...
#151245 07/15/06 04:53 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
regarding adaptions/sequels to "Season's Greedings", these stories came to my mind:

above mentioned Momentum by Kathy Brown and Let it snow by Alicia U.;

Sugar and Spice by Labrat, a favourite of mine (this is the link for the PG version)

by Annie M An LnC Christmas Carol , a lovely and waffy fic;

a waffy round robin fanfic: Season\'s Wishes ;

two lovely vignettes by Wendy Richards: Season\'s Regrets and Season\'s Greedings to One and All ;

another one, dealing with Lois' cynical attitude about Christmas, is Lois Lane and Magic of Christmas by Chris Carr;

finally, a sweet and funny series by Phil Atcliffe, starting with The Spirit of...

but probably there are many others!

simona smile

#151246 07/15/06 05:28 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Simona, thank you. smile And, would you believe, Sugar and Spice didn't even occur to me when I replied last to Kristen? Eeesh. blush

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#151247 07/15/06 09:27 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
you're welcome! thumbsup

And, would you believe, Sugar and Spice didn't even occur to me when I replied last to Kristen? Eeesh.
laugh

simona wink

#151248 07/16/06 04:27 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you so much! I've been out of town so I haven't been able to look into this further. But now that I'm home, I fully intend to take a look at some of those. smile

And actually, I do believe I have Sugar and Spice saved on my laptop because I had intended to read it. Unfortunately, my hard drive is on its way out so I'm laptop-less for awhile. grumble That won't stop me from reading the story though. Thanks for the heads-up everyone!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#151249 07/16/06 08:04 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I suppose I didn’t think of Sugar and Spice because it doesn’t feel like a Christmas story. (Those with presents, trees, snow, and carollers.) It’s more of the ultimate Space Rats episode. It’s also the only story that I didn’t get until I read the Nfic version. goofy So I recommend that one.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard