What is the True? by LoisLaneWannabe

Concrete Jungle by ChaaBreh

His Girl Lois by Kent28

Strangers that meet under the moonlight by GidgetP

Please dont throw nothing sharp.

MAF peep

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Welcome back! thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I would love to finish my story but there are a few things that are stopping me from finishing...

# 1 I'm taking summer courses and don't really have to much time on my hands.
# 2 I do not have a beta reader to read my story.

If I can get a beta reader then I might be able to find some time to write some more....anybody up for the challenge.

Lois: You think we'll be together when we get old and gray.
Clark: I sure hope so because I don't think I could go on living if living is without you.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi GidgetP,

Its good to know you still with us. thumbsup

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Kipp,

Congratulations! clap

Switch by Kipp

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Another incomplete story: "What's love got to do with it" by Missy Gallant smile1
Does someone know if this story is dead? frown

simona smile

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missy resurfaced a little bit back and posted another couple of segments on this one over in nfic, I believe. But she's been quiet for a while again, so I'm presuming that RL has gotten a grip on her again.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
After poking around here for a bit, I called her and RL has been quite a bear this year. Dunno if/when she'll be back to writing.
Carol

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Maria, I know I'm taking a long time between segments of both my stories, but I have every intention of finishing both of them. My mother has Alzheimer's disease and I've been drafted by the family to take care of her. I don't have nearly the time to write that I did, but I'm going to try to finish both before the end of the year.

My husband and I have put a year limit on this, largely because I don't think I can handle it for any longer. After that, expect an explosion of writing, because it's very frustrating not to be able to write as much as I want to.

In any case, unless I step in front of a truck, or a meteorite crashes through my roof and takes me out, those stories *will* be finished, no matter how long it takes. That's a promise.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Nan

Honey, you are like Clark 'you always come back'. You always have been a responsible writer.

This is for the ones that are machine of starting stories that never finish and don't bother to give an excuse for not coming back.

Nan take it slow don't pressure your self.

From time to time pop-up here, we care about our people. We are a big family.

MAF
PS
This doesn't mean I'm going to stop asking.

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
peep (me peeps out of lurkdom)
Well, I have every intention of finishing His Girl Lois, but RL has been a bear. I am currently expecting my fourth child, I homeschool, and have nearly been put on medication for preterm labor symptoms (I'm about 26 weeks along.) I hope I don't sound like a total whiny pants.... :rolleyes:
The other thing is all the other GREAT stories on these boards...when I come online I just want to read and read, and then my tummy starts having contractions again, and so I have to shut down my computer and lay down and drink water. So blame it all on SUE and Caroline and TicandToc and Toc for writing such darn good stories that my muse keeps figuring no one will notice if I don't finish mine because there is so much eye candy elsewhere! blush
Although I feel so horrible for the ones that have been so patiently waiting....I finished my first story and I do intend to finish this one also. It just may not happen until six weeks after the baby gets here. I keep wishing I had a laptop so I could write from the couch , but, oh well.
I hope someone will want to read it when it is finished. I do so love getting the feedback...it's like an endorphin rush or something. laugh

I will probably go ahead and paste this to my last fdk thread as well, just so they know why I have been so erratic.

Thanks,
Marcy

(Elrond's blessing at the departure of the company from Rivendell)

"Farewell, and may the blessing of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
May the stars shine upon your faces!"
-Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Coming out of RL/lurkdom...

I'd love to add a story/author to your list. But as I can not even remember either... Maybe some of you who have been awhile can help me out.

This author wrote a story in which Lois was on the run and had even allowed everyone to believe she had died; so Clark wasn't looking for her.

It was a very well written story. Last I remember Lois was somewhere near the Watergate apartments... but after that my mind is a bit fuzzy.

The author posted on Zoomway's old message boards waaaayyyyy back when.

Anyone remember the story, and did it ever get finished???

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nooo, it never got finished and it just killed me LOL! I think it was called On the Run by Plan9Lives?

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
That one was just so awesome - thanks for posting the name of it. I'm going to re-read it even though it is painful that it isn't done.

I'm looking forward to everyone's next installments, whenever they may be. It is great to hear some are still around and are not closing the file forever on those wonderful stories. All the best to you all.

Thanks Maria for listing the quiet stories. It reminds me of the ones I was following and look foward to seeing the future (fingers crossed).

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Maria,

I know you didn't list 'The Forgotten' and I don't even know if you were reading it, but your thread does give me a chance to say a few words.

I also have to apologise for having to give up my regular schedule, but I think you all know my computer died. It is back from the repair shop, but unfortunately it arrived just before my trip to Italy, which I did enjoy very much. Though, since my return RL has presented me with a few problems.

I probably need only two or three chapters to finish this story, and I do have the story mapped out in my mind, but my ability to put words on the screen seemed to have gone walk about. frown

However, this past week, I have managed to write some again, but I think I'll try to finish this story before I post the final chapters. When I do, I will post them very quickly.

I'm sorry for my readers as I really hate to let anyone down and it seems I've had to apoligise a number of times on this story.

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Is good to see that you are OK.

We will be glad to see you post when you are ready. thumbsup

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, Jenni! smile1

Take care,
Andreia wink

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard