Print Thread
#151144 06/24/06 01:10 PM
L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
wondering if someone could fit a name with a story: lois and clark are investigating luthor with a recorder that it about 500 (?) feet away from his office and the transmitter is i think in the shape of a pen. Lois knows Clark is superman but clark doesnt know that lois knows. I remember that Clark gets shot with a kryptonite bullet while int he air and calls lois as superman and she comes and gets him and digs the bullet out at her apartment. I also remember that lois tries to get the tape that records things from the transmitter in luthor's office and she slips on the ledge, but is tried to it so doesnt die. She does, however, have bruises and a concussion and i think stays over at clarks???

#151145 06/24/06 01:59 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That's Strange Relationships by Nan Smith -- a sequel to A Night at the Office . That's one of my favorites to re-read smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#151146 06/24/06 03:44 PM
L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
Thanks a bunch! Yeah, both of those I love to re-read. In fact, I just re-read A Night At the Office yesterday for like, oh i dont know, maybe the 7th laugh time...lol...I was working my way up to Strange Relationship (going in alphabetical order on lcfanfic.com) but the description came to mind and i wanted to read it again, just couldnt remember the name. Thanks again! smile

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard