Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
I was going through some archive trailers for fanfics and came across a fanfic called "Broken Moon." At the end of the trailer, it said that they story was coming soon. I guess it is written by Andie Anderson. I'm eager to read the story and I was wondering if anyone heard of this person or have seen the trailer for "Broken Moon?" I was curious to know if maybe the writer might have changed the name or something because I think the trailer has been up for almost a year or something close to it. I just really want to read the story and am curious.

Columnist
Columnist
Oooh, I love that story. Well...of what andie has written of it. razz

Sadly to say, Andie's muse ran away and ditched her in the middle of writing that story. And it was coming out really good too. grumble

I'll point andie to this post and see if maybe her muse will come back and continue the story. smile

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
some of it was actually posted? thanks for directing her to my post. I really hope her muse comes back.

Columnist
Columnist
no it was not posted yet. I asked her a few month ago. Hope her muse will come back. The story sounds really interesting.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes it is true my muse did runaway from me...with the plumber, on my birthday, just before cutting the cake. <sniff sniff>.

I had sort of given up on it, but seeing as how now there's a topic I might just go reread it. Maybe I can steal Rach's muse for a couple days.

Can't promise anything...but I *WILL* try to see what I can do.

Later Days!
Andie(who only exists in the internet realm)

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Columnist
Columnist
No, it was never posted. I just was one of the lucky few that got to BR for her. smile But now i'm nagging her, so hopefully something comes of it.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Alright Lcfan86,

It just so happens my muse is back. So you have Psychofurball to thank and Damara. smile smile

I'm re-writing it! Although I'm not making any promises because my muse could leave at any second...but I have a strong feeling I'll be posting it soon.

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
L
lcfan86 Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
L
AWESOME!!...therefore, I gracefully thank hyper

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard