#15082 08/29/04 02:42 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
smile1 Thank you laugh

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013
Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi there thumbsup

MDL. laugh (Who is actually thinking about funding the MLTVWA - Micro-Little-Tiny-Vignette Writers Association... You can join and get a button!)

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
thumbsup

To MDL
Thanks for the tip i've changed the icon i thought about posting for a beta reader but rather just post it here a figure it might not be good grammer but it's readabe (Just) but if anyone who reads it wants to i'll greatful. :p

Thanks for the love
Thanks for the guidance
Thanks for the TARTAN PRIDE HA!

Can't Stop Me Now - Rod Stewart - Time 2013
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Very sweet!! blush drool

~Julia wave

Features Writer
Features Writer
No problem... thumbsup

Just keep writing!!! I´m gone now to read best christmas gift... bye!

MDL laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi RSF smile

First, welcome to the boards. And congratulations on writing and posting fic! thumbsup

But I'd like to echo the advice Anna and Erica (MDL) gave you to have your stories BRed before posting. I see that you know you need help with spelling and grammar - the problem is that readers on these boards are pretty much used to reading stories which have already been edited to remove most of the spelling and grammar errors. So they may be less patient than on other websites where stories contain a lot of mistakes.

If you have problems with spelling, do use your computer's spellchecker or a dictionary - there are several online dictionaries, such as www.dictionary.com. For grammar, the Fanfic Archive has a very helpful grammar guide ; it's not comprehensive, but it's a good start. Another favourite site of mine is Charles Darling\'s Guide to Grammar and Writing . Try these as well as getting a BR - believe me, you'll find that your writing will really improve. thumbsup

Good luck!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Kerth
Kerth
Cute! drool

Jose blush

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard