Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#150736 05/12/06 02:34 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Here's what I know: the troll was really, truly Lex Luthor Jr. He lived underground and put that thing in Lois's head and then... he died, I think. In some way that probably hurt? His motivation to put that thing in Lois's head was so he could dress her up and have her dance with Leslie Luckabee, who was not him...

Or is that as far off the mark as it feels?

And Vixen-- here's the sum total of my knowledge--was a machine. Who built her? Some lab? Some person? And why? And what happened to her? Did she 'die' in a way that probably hurt?

I'm taking any and all theories, actual facts, and fond memories.

Thank you for giving this a look!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
#150737 05/12/06 02:47 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi CC -

That seems to be a good recap of what happened. I don't have season 4 taped, so I was so desperate recently that I read the scripts for the fourth season episodes.

The troll seemed to be so ashamed of his appearance, and so enamored of his father Lex, that he refused to show his face to the world as Lex Luthor Jr. He wanted to rebuild his father's empire but didn't want to be the image people thought of when they thought of Lex's son.

So he hired Leslie Luckabee to fill in for him. To be the poster boy for the company. He also had Leslie seduce Lois, (try actually) again I think this was some sick fantasy he was playing out in his mind. He didn't think she would love him for how he looked...so then he implanted that thing in her to try to force her to love him (big mistake of course).

I thought that the troll had had Vixen created to set up a sympathy play for Leslie Luckabee. She tried to kill him after all. Maybe for a sympathy vote? But Leslie helped Superman to destroy Vixen, and then gave the credit to Superman. They needed to hide the fact of how evil Leslie was...how evil the troll was...acting through him.

Leslie said it was such a waste. Like 5 hundred million dollars. But the troll said it was worth it, she was created to take revenge on the C.E.O's who had taken over Lex's empire and to make Leslie look like a hero when she was defeated.

Anyway, that's what I remember of it and those are my feelings on it.

Where are you going with this, by the way... wink

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#150738 05/12/06 11:05 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Been a while since I've seen the eps (the scripts are avaialble, of course... The link's at the top of the main boards page), but... yeah.

Lex Jr had Vixen built as part of his evil plan. I think it had something to do with taking revenge on the people who "betrayed" his father and simultaneously regaining control of daddy's old empire.

I don't think they got into the details of how she was built. He's Lex's son. He has access to stuff. There may have been a throwaway line or something, but I think it comes down to "I've got staff for that."

As for the Lois portion of his evil plot... He wanted to possess his father's entire empire, including the bits Lex Sr never quite got. There's also the implication that the Lois obsession is genetic. "Daddy wanted her. Almost had her. She is a treasure. I'll make her mine!"

So he found Leslie, this washed-up old actor, and hired him to play... Lex Jr. So he could live vicariously though someone handsome.

The plan was for Leslie to seduce Lois, but that didn't work. So they injected her with this thing to make her follow orders. I think the hope was that she'd get used to it, in time. Grow into the role she was being forced to play.

When it comes down to it, Lex Jr was (not surprisingly) completely off his rocker.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard