Hey all smile

Well, as of yesterday, midnight EST, voting is officially closed. I'd like to thank all the people who took part in the nominating and/or voting process. The Kerth Awards wouldn't be fun without you guys, and once again you showed us with your enthusiasm (and the sheer number of votes in my inbox laugh ) that you care about this yearly event. smile

Tricia, KathyM and I are now tallying your votes. Everything will be ready on time for the ceremony next Saturday at 6 pm EST (Europeans, note that with daylight savings, the ceremony will start at 1 am CET for us - yes, yes, it's late, I know; next year we'll try to make sure we don't fall right into the gap between European daylight savings and North-American daylight savings).

Speaking of the ceremony, we're looking for volunteers!! We need presenters for the ceremony. If you've never attended the Kerth Awards before, take a look at last year\'s ceremony . If you have any questions, please email us at Kcom@lcficmbs.com

Kaethel smile
Kerth Coordinator

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~