Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
My turn to wave the pompoms and do the nomination-wild-dance on every available table around here. wink And that's not a sight you'll see very often. laugh

5 days left before nominations end! Two weeks of nominations go very fast, so don't you forget to fill in the form on the official Kerth Awards website, BEFORE SUNDAY NIGHT, MIDNIGHT EST!!! wink

Remember, even if you've only read a few stories last year, nominating is about rewarding any story you thought was very good, so don't feel it's not worth sending in your contribution. It's always worth it, even if you're just nominating in one or two categories. smile

Impatiently waiting for your nominations form,

Kaethel smile
Kerth Awards Coordinator

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
...and a big thank you to those who have already sent in your nominations. smile

Yvonne
(acting good cop to Kaethel's bad cop laugh )

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
You'll notice I sent mine in exactly as promised, Kae! laugh

/me is already getting very excited about this year's Kerths. laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just sent my nominations! hyper
Ohhh, so much great stories, it isn't easy make a selection! Thanks to all the writers! sloppy

simona smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1 Just fill out the form

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Woo-hoo!!!! Only 3 days left to send your nominations! smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
/plug

Wow! The Kerth site is amazing, and the form makes sending in nominations so simple and easy. It's actually a little fun. smile

You guys are doing a great job!

/end plug

(Seriously though, great work. smile )

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, David's already done it for me, but it's my turn to push this thread up to the top again, so I guess I better do my duty. (That Kaethel, our boss, is a hard task mistress, you know. laugh )

I can't believe there's only two days to go before Nominations close. I guess I'd better send in my form before it's too late!

Yvonne
Kerth Committee

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Can I ask if you are sending out confirmation emails for nominations received?

I tried to use the 'email us' facility on the Kerth site but got a 'failed to deliver' message. So, I hope you don't mind me posting here.

Yours Jenni

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I, too, have to say that you in the Kerth committee are doing a great job. THANK YOU!!!!
clap notworthy

Ann

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
To answer Jenni's question, when you use the website interface to send in your noms (so you fill in the form and hit "send"), a confirmation email with all your noms is being sent to you. I'm not sure why you didn't get one, Jenni. I checked it recently and it was working fine. Could you have made a small typo when typing in your email address? Anyway, check your email for answers to your queries. smile

And guys, thank you all for your encouragement! We're very happy that you're enjoying the process! smile

And Team, you're fantastic to work with! smile

Kaethel smile
Kerth Coordinator

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Today is your LAST day to send in your nominations! At midnight EST, it'll be over. FINI! STOP! NO MORE! And you'll have to wait a *whole* year to take part in the nomination process again.

So what are you waiting for?! laugh

Kaethel laugh *tapping foot and eagerly waiting*

- Is that what we are?

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
You've got less than 12 hours left to get your nominations ready! wink Shall I climb onto the table again and do the wild pompom dance? laugh

Kaethel party (guess which one of these is me wink )
Kerth Coordinator

- Is that what we are?

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
On behalf of all of us at the K-Com, I'd like to give my most heartfelt thanks to all the FoLCs who took the time to send us their nominations. This is definitely one of the best show of appreciation you can give to the writers who moved you throughout the year, so thank you for them. smile

We're now working on counting/hashing nominations and we'll release the shortlist as soon as possible, within a limit of 2 weeks. So hang in there for more news from us!

Kaethel smile
Kerth Coordinator

- Is that what we are?

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard