Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#149786 02/21/06 03:51 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
hey guys,

Ok, Me and my friend Shannon are having a lot of problems trying to get our fic sumitted to the archive, we're really not sure where we're going wrong. we just need a new set of eyes to set us in the right direction with punctation and formatting ( for some reason we're haveing major formatting problems with the story and don't know why.) If you are able to help PLS email me at: lisime1@msn.com

and pls just title the email as 'BR FOLC' just so I don't put it in the Junk folder.

Thanks a bunch!
Lisa
&
Shannon

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
#149787 02/21/06 05:00 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lisa, as I've explained in my most recent email to you - which you probably haven't received yet - the formatting issues aren't your problem, as such.

Every now and then, pcs throw up weird glitches in files when you send them to and fro. Some files just seem to be jinxed and formatting issues show up even if you try various file formats. Rarely does there seem to be much logic to why it happens.

It's not something that need concern you too much. If you can do the hard work on working out the errors in your story - along the lines as I've explained them to you several times now - the file formatting is something that can be worked out later. smile

My most recent email also contains an explanation of the basic rules on punctuating dialogue, which I hope helps you some.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#149788 02/21/06 07:49 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
thanks Labrat, We just got your email and we do apologize for take up your time on all this dizzy

Thanks-
Lisa
&
Shannon

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard