peep

Okay, before I get myself into any serious trouble, let me just assure everyone that I am still working on the story. blush

But! I just wanted to tell everyone that, with the current circumstances, I'm going to do what I meant to do before, which is, I won't be posting anything more until I've finished the story.

In my mind, I always knew that I shouldn't begin posting the story before having finished writing it, but I wasn't sure if people would want to read my story, so I posted the teaser chapter. I didn't expect the kind of response I got, and I was so excited that people liked it that I went ahead and began posting anyway.

I mean, as a reader I know how much I hate waiting and waiting for the next chapter (or at least waiting without having some sort of time frame), and I really never wanted to do that to anyone. Not only that, but from a writer's POV, I know that people's interests wane if posts are too far apart, so I wanted to avoid that at all costs but I made a mistake.

I turned out to be a much slower writer than I thought I was and I couldn't churn the story out over the course of winter break like I'd planned. Plus the story has come to be much more detailed and deep than I'd originally thought it would be, thanks to all the FDK I got. smile smile smile

So! My sincerest apologies to everyone. I'll keep working at it, I promise, but no more new chapters until I'm done. I'll re-post the first five chapters when I begin posting again, to refresh everyone's memory and maybe even catch the attention of new readers.

That said, if anyone wants to BR for me (since I've only got one so far, although she's beyond fantastic and excellent), or if anyone wants to use BRing as an excuse to see how the plot progresses and maybe influence how it goes (provided they're willing to do all the work of a beta-reader), you're more than welcome! All you have to do is just give me an e-mail. smile

Thank you so, so much to everyone who has been sticking with me so far for the support, wonderful FDK and encouragement! Sorry again!

Chriscy peep