Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#149389 01/04/06 11:55 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
For the story I'm writing Lois and Clark will be staying at a hotel under pseudonyms. For some reason the ones that came into my head were Charles and Laura Kane; I later realised that Charles Kane was, of course, Citizen Kane.

Out of interest, what pseudonyms have they used on the show?

One thing that occurred to me when I was writing this was that to get a "fake" identity good enough for hotel and airline use etc. these days you either have to be a pretty good forger or have some help from the authorities. Assuming the latter, I'd imagine that as a minimum a US citizen would need clearance from the FBI and IRS, possibly Homeland Security, plus help from credit card issuers etc. Am I missing anyone?

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
#149390 01/05/06 01:08 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark uses Charles (Charlie) King when working at the Metro club in IGACOY. Lois uses Lola Dane when singing at the club in the same episode, and probably uses an alias while working there as a waitress, but I suspect Lola would be a stage name and she'd have used another for the waitress gig. Can't remember if we were ever told what that was, though.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#149391 01/05/06 09:00 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
When Lois lost her memory she thought she was the character in the book she was writing, Wanda Detroit.

#149392 01/05/06 12:27 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks

They'll be travelling as husband and wife so they'll need the same surname, and no amnesia is involved which rules out Wanda - think I'll stick with Kane, it'll let me make a "Rosebud" joke.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard