Hey FoLCs! smile

It's that time of the year again! hyper Very early January, we'll be uploading the list of stories eligible for the 2006 Kerth Awards. dance

How can you make your story eligible? Nothing could be simpler! smile

All stories uploaded somewhere on the Internet by December 31, 2005 and having not competed in previous years Kerth Awards are eligible for the 2006 Kerth Awards. jump

If you sent your story to LabRat on time and if it's uploaded to the Fanfic Archive by December 31, then it's automatically eligible. You don't have anything to do; it'll end up on the list.

Note that if your story is on the archive and you *don't* want it to be eligible, all you have to do is send me an email (Kaethel@wanadoo.fr) notifying that you don't want your story to be in the competition.

If your story can't make it to the Archive on time, DON'T PANIC! It can still be eligible. All you have to do is make sure it's available somewhere online (Message Boards, Annesplace...) by December 31 and send me the exact URL so it can be added to the list.

We recommend that you send us links to your stories by December 31 so they can be added to the list before we upload it to the Kerth Awards Official Website . It can still be added afterwards of course, but since most FoLCs rush to download that list as soon as it's published, you might want your story to be there right away rather than in an update. wink Of course, we will notify the fandom of any update through this Message Boards anyway. smile

If you have any question, feel free to contact us at KCom@lcficmbs.com

Now you all get back to writing! *cracks the whip* party

The Kerth Committee smile
Annette, Yvonne, Elena, Tricia and Kaethel

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~