Merry Christmas everyone! This year Elena ( sloppy

Annette wink
Boards Chief Administrator

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Congratulations!!!

I know this has taken you both a very, very long time, and used up a lot of your free time when you couldn't really spare it. You've done a wonderful job - the site looks fantastic! clap

Thank you so much! And Merry Christmas to the notworthy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I like it! You've really done a lot of hard work, and we appreciate it. smile

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I've been visiting the site intermittently and have been loving the new design. Thank you very much for all your hard work!

Merry Christmas to you and yours. smile

Chris
"Superman is a guy who's seen wonders we'll never see and Lois is to him, one of those wonders."
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks everyone. smile

One thing I did forget to mention is that the PG side now has a printer friendly link on each fanfic.

We couldn't do it to the nfic side as no one really could figure out how it worked with password protected pages. We tried every suggestion given but it still did not work as it should.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
P
Blogger
Blogger
P
A printer-friendly link is perfection. Thank you, Annette.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Oooh excellent!!! I also am loving the printer friendly version!!!

It is pleasing to the eye, I love the shade of red. OH!

One link doens't work for me though:
[Linked Image] here.

I am going to enjoy the site smile

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
SuperRoo, That link hasn't worked for a while now if you want to read the stories from TUFS you can find them on the archive. The website is below.

The Unaired Fifth Season

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Annette and Elena, I have so, so appreciated annesplace and the Lois and Clark Nfic archive, because of a number of truly wonderful stories that can be found there. After the update of your site, however, I'm experiencing some problems with it. I used to be able to download stories from annesplace and save them on my computer. Now, however, the stories I have already downloaded are "not found" any more. I have been able to find annesplace as such, though, and the stories are still there. But when I try to download a favorite story of mine - say, "When the World Finds Out" by C.C. Aiken - it gets saved on my computer under the name of "Lois and Clark Nfanfic Archive". If I try to download another story - say, "A Consummate Revelation" by the Gorn - it, too, gets saved under the name of "Lois and Clark Nfanfic Archive". But since my computer refuses to save two stories described by the same title, "When the World Finds Out" disappears from my computer and is replaced by "A Consummate Revelation".

I tried to email you privately about this problem, but when I sent a mail to nfanfic@annesplace.net, it wasn't delivered. That's why I'm writing to you here. I hope you can help me, at least by telling me how to contact you more privately to discuss these problems with you.

Again, thank you so much for maintaining this beautiful site for us!

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Superb work, Annette and Elena! clap Thanks for your endless dedication. huh But you could rename the file before or after get it save. Or you could copy and past in a text editor and, then, to save it. wink

I hope this help. smile

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
TOC,

Like Andreia said, I think a lot has to do with your browser. IE likes to save pages according to the page title. In this case all the nfanfic pages have the same title so you need to manually change the name when you save. Whereas firefox will save by the name of the actual HTM file name.

If you are in PG you can use the printer friendly page to create a txt file.

when I sent a mail to nfanfic@annesplace.net, it wasn't delivered
Is this listed somewhere on the site? It's not one of our emails. <g> To email both me and El you should be using stories@annesplace.net.

Thanks.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Thanks! I've been able to download the stories now, by manually filling in the name of the story that I wanted. Also thank you for telling me how to contact you!

Ann

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard