Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I've sent 2 emails since the end of November to stories@annesplace.net requesting the password, and I've also sent one email to nfanfic@annesplace.net, which was returned to me as having delivery problems. I haven't heard anything back from the first two.

Any ideas on how I can get ahold of someone authorized to give me the password?

Thanks

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't know why you're having problems, because Annette and Elena are normally very speedy and efficient answering emails. Annette's online every day. I can't imagine for one second that they'd have got a password request email and ignored it, so something obviously went wrong somewhere.

The stories@annesplace.net address is actually for submitting stories, not password requests.

Anyway, the correct way to get onto the password list is to use the sign-up on the website itself. If you go to http://www.nfanfic.net and click on the nfic link, a page will pop up offering you a box to enter your email address to obtain the password. Complete that request.

If that doesn't work and you're still having problems, email Annette directly at amciotola@aol.com.

Good luck!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry!

We haven't had any requests in a few days come through but it's entirely possible that both El and I just didn't see it. It's been a busy few weeks for both of us.

Following Wendy's post should take you through the sign up process. All requests need to go through the yahoo group.

Both emails you mentioned do work so if you run into any more issues please try emailing again.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks, I'll try what was suggested. I didn't think that my emails were being ignored, I figured it was something to do with the email for some reason.

Thanks again smile

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard