Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sheilah Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
In the series, how many people learned Clark's secret and lived? I can remember these: HG Wells, Zara and Ching (all the new Kryptonians), Tempus, Diana Stride, Rolf, Jason Mazic. I'm not counting Lois's parents because they forgot again.

Yes, I can go back and count, but if someone already knows the answer, it would save me time that could be better spent writing.

Thanks.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It's debatable, Sheila, but don't forget Jack from Season 1. The writers left it vague, but there's enough evidence to build a very convincing case that he knows.

It's also possible to speculate, though on much flimsier ground, that Perry knew. He was far too accepting of many things he'd have had a right to complain about if he hadn't known, and he didn't become editor of a great metropolitan newspaper because he knew how to yodel. goofy Didn't Lane Smith say at one point that he liked to play Perry as if he knew but wasn't saying?

I can't think of anyone else.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Actually, I thought that Jason Mazic died from poisoning...

I think Jack suspected.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
It was Nigel St John that died from poisoning. Considering that he was working with Jason Mazic, he had to have known, as well -- but not until they teamed up in ATAI, and since Mazic poisoned him, he doesn't count in your list.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Lex Luthor and Spencer Spence?

nag --> Twilight (eg).
sheilah Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, so I wasn't just braindead when I couldn't think of any others immediately. I'll add Jack to my list because the show made it pretty clear he guessed.

Spencer Spencer died with the doctor and nurse, didn't he? But the two henchmen lived on, and I always wondered about them. Then again, their combined IQ wouldn't have been enough to get them off the island. wink

Lex died, but we resurrected him for S5 and S6 and Phil did an admirable job of finally finishing him off. Lex Jr. (the troll) and Leslie Luckabee knew, but both of them died, didn't they?

That ought to do me--Lois probably wouldn't remember more than that when she's idly thinking about it.

Thanks, folcs. smile

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Nan:
It was Nigel St John that died from poisoning. Considering that he was working with Jason Mazic, he had to have known, as well -- but not until they teamed up in ATAI, and since Mazic poisoned him, he doesn't count in your list.

Nan
wallbash wallbash wallbash D'oh! you are so right, Nan, as always. hail

There is possibly one other, the man driving the van away after Clark bursts out of it in GGGoH.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
What about the Smart Kids? They knew - maybe.

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
There was also the daughter of that con man that switched bodies with Clark in S4. Didn't her father tell her before he was killed/transferred to a cat?

Merriwether
Merriwether
No. He quite carefully did NOT tell her. (And it was a small dog.)

But he did, technically, live after learning the secret. Although I don't think he is going to be telling anyone.

Except maybe Doctor Doolittle. wink

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Columnist
Columnist
Yeah, I would think the driver of the van in Green...Glow of Home had to have known. Clark is chained in the back and then wham the doors are kicked off. He had to have known. I always wondered why he didn't say anything unless he wasn't as committed to the cause of Trask and was hoping to deny he was there if caught.

That would be an interesting story to write (if I could write) of his knowing and collecting evidence of 39's nasty work and eventually turning it over to Lois and Clark to finally bring the Bureau down in exchange for their help in his disappearance.

Oh Wayne his parents neighbor probably knew - for one he knew Trask was looking for Superman at the Kent farm. Then his parents and Wayne were all tied together and Clark runs in and says Superman is back - quitely - but I think Wayne had to have heard as close as they all were. But again he knew Clark all is life so would never say anything.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard