Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#148445 09/11/05 10:53 AM
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Don't know if it was nfic but don't think so. In it Lois has unprotected sex with Superman. Then I believe there is a scene in an elevator with Clark where she gets upset that Superman never checks with her as to whether or not she is pregnant or if he gave her some kind of disease. Anyway he goes to her in her apartment to find out and gives away his secret in his panic. huh

#148446 09/11/05 12:08 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Don't know if this help.

Try this two.

It Happened One (super) Night by Wendy Richard

One Strange Year by Queen of the Capes

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#148447 09/11/05 12:11 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Well, that make me think a little on the story "It happened one super night" by Wendy Richards, but not exactly. In that fanfic, it's Clark who is worried about the father of the baby who don't check on her (he don't remember the father to be him as Superman), and he choose to tell her his secret in her appartment when he go to find out.

So, I don't think that's the story you're looking for, but I can't think of another one. Maybe I just don't read that one. If anybody find out what story is that, I sure will read it: the story of Lois and Superman together, and Lois don't know he is Superman are my favourites.

I hope somebody can tell you what story it is, if it's not that one.

#148448 09/11/05 01:38 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I probably read it; now if I can just think of the title... (L+S stories are my favorites! drool )

Well, there's

A Conscious Choice (doubt it's this one)

Night Errant <---Probably

Faux Pas (this is actually a Lois and *Clark* story, but it has a scene where they argue in an elevator)

Hrm...IHOSN has been mentioned...

guess that's all I got for now. huh

Hope this helps smile

~•~
#148449 09/11/05 04:36 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Part of that description reminds me of Wendy's Poison ... it hasn't got an elevator scene, but it does have Clark flying to Lois's apt in a panic and giving himself away...

PJ
who wonders why Wendy's name keeps coming up in this thread... goofy

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#148450 10/11/05 12:37 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Labrat's: Burnout

And I think that it was the Nfic version that you might want to check out if none of the other suggestions work out for you...

Marns
~pobody's nerfect

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard