Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#148258 08/06/05 09:07 AM
StarKat Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know I'm still alive and trying to write. I don't get much time at home to write (I'm pretty amazed I got this much time to post and cruise the boards during the day! Anyone ever hear the term high-needs baby? smile1 ). I'm not sure how long it'll take, though.

Thanks for your patience, it's been a pretty tough year and 2 months (I'm sure anyone with munchkins know what I mean) but I'm starting to get an idea of what my new normal is.

Tara (the writer formerly known as StarKitty)

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hey, Tara - LTNS!

Glad to hear you're still writing and looking forward to seeing something from you soon. smile1

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, Tara! Good to see you again smile And good luck writing with a toddler in the house wink but it can be managed with a little luck and determination.

Have fun!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
Enjoy the baby. smile We'll wait.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looking forward to more Threads!

High needs baby, some. Terribly picky baby, yes! (Katelynn is only now just starting to let me hold her for more than 10 minutes at a time. I really feel like Not-the-Mamma!)

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Both my girls were/are high comfort needs children.

I gave them the comfort they craved and they seem to do well with that and are nicely independent for their age (with a strong desire to have snuggle time - 4 & 6 are their ages)

It took me 4 yrs to finish my 1 story throughout all this, but I have no regrets at all. Life is life!

Enjoy your little one!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard