Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
If you missed tonight's ceremony, here are the the incredibly deserving winners!

Best Tempus Fic
Without A Superman by ML Thompson

Best Kerth Acceptance Speech
George (as written by Yvonne) for Best Supporting Character/Original Character at the 2005 Kerths

Best Kerth Presentation Speech
Sara and Beta for Best Comedy at the 2005 Kerths

Best Comments Folder Title
Comments - When You Say You Love Me, How Can You Give Me a TBC? By Kaethel

Best Comments Giver
Sara Kraft

Best Drabble
Guilty Pleasures by Lynn M.

Best Reader's Digest
Masques by LabRat

Best Christmas Carol Fic
Super Santa Claus Man by Lynn M.

Best Challenge Response
Something the Cat Dragged In by CC Aiken

Best Short Collaborative Fic
Desperate Reporter by Tank Wilson and Wendy Richards

Best Long Collaborative Fic
Tea Totaled by AnnieM and Kathy Brown

Best Song Fic
My Immortal by Kaethel
Shape of My Heart by LabRat

Best Fanfic Trailer
For the Greater Good by Pelican

Best Comedic Music Video
Inspector Gadget by Rachel

Best Waffy Music Video
Hero by Lynn M.

Best Angsty Music Video
My Immortal by Kaethel

Best Song Choice in a Music Video
Die Another Day by Rachel

Best Lyric/Image Match in a Music Video
Die Another Day by Rachel
Happy Birthday by Rachel and Jenny

Best Overall Video
My Immortal by Kaethel

Congrats to all of the nominees and winners! Your efforts and creativity are what inspire us to put together these awards!

Also, The Alt-Kerth Committee would like to give a huge THANK YOU to all those who helped us out. We couldn't have done it without you!

~The Alt-Kerth Committee
Anna, Rachel, and Saskia

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yes, congratulations to all the winners (and nominees)! You all totally deserved it!!!! goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Congratulations to all the winners!!!!! goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees! smile1 The ceremony was a lot of fun. laugh

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Congratulations to all the winners and well done the Alt Kerth Committee. smile

Sorry I couldn't join the ceremony, but you seemed to have a lot of fun. smile

Yours Jenni

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, I had an absolute blast last night. A huge thanks to the Alt Kerth team and their crew for making it such a smooth and fun evening. The only downside was that by 2.30 am my ribs were aching from laughing so hard. goofy

Well done to the presenters and speechmakers - you were hilarious, clever, thoughtful and superb.

Congratulations to all the nominees and the winners!

And thank you to everyone who voted for Masques and Shape of my Heart. Much appreciated. /me smoochies her shiny things again... sloppy

What a great evening from all concerned! Can't wait till we do it again!

LabRat (who'll never look at a pelican the same way again..)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Congrats to all, I wish I could have joined you last night! clap clap

Sounds like it was a real blast, can't wait to read the recap. smile

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iā€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iā€™m trying to be nice.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW! List of excellance!! Do you guys have a text of the show up yet? Let me know. CONGRATS WINNERS!!! dance dance dance

TEEEEEJ

Merriwether
Merriwether
Congratulations to all the winners! And a HUGE thank you to AK-Com. My poor cat kept getting startled by bursts of loud laughter. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Congratulations to all the winners!!!! party And thank you, Sas, Anna, and Rach for all of your hard work!

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners! thumbsup

Raquel smile

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Top Banana
Top Banana
OMG!! I am so sorry I missed the ceremony last night. My family decided to surprise me with a birthday dinner out last night and I didn't have the heart to tell them I wanted to be at home sitting in front of the computer (my kids were so excited about actually keeping it a secret). I'm so bummed I missed the fun - I hope someone can post a log.

And congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to everyone who nommed and voted for my stuff. Gobsmacked has been used before, but I think it's the only word to describe what I'm feeling.

And thanks, too, to the AltKerth Committee for all of your hard work putting this together. I'm just so sorry I missed the ceremony!! frown

wink
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Columnist
Columnist
WAHOOO!

Congrats to the nominees and winners!!! It was such fun, seeing everyones reaction last night.

Thank you all who nominated and voted for me!! laugh

And to all who helped us out with the AK's. If it wasn't for you all. We would of pulled chunks of hair out. THANK YOU ALL!

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Woohoo!! What a wonderful ceremony that was last night! I had an absolutely fantastic time. Very professional, guys, and a whole lot of fun. Very different from the Kerths, as it should be, and it was so great to see all the presenters and acceptors getting into the spirit of the evening. smile1

Anna, Saskia and Rachel, you did a fantastic job - thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this! smile1 but made seven acceptance speeches wink )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Congrats to all the winners and nominees. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. Wish I could have joined you. But since the secret to success this year, according to Wendy, was to be absent... laugh

Thanks to everyone for the award for Without A Superman. It is greatly appreciated.

I was especially pleased to see Tank's name on the list this year. I guess that means we'll no longer have to listen to him bragging about always being a bridesmaid and never a bride wink .

Again, congrats to everyone - including the alt-kerth committee for what seems to have been a great success.

party

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've been asked to post the following on behalf of a certain rotund psychologist:

Another award??? Jeez, what did I do this time? Seems like all I have to do is open my mouth and you guys shove awards down it. Not that I'm complaining, you understand. I just wish my colleagues at the clinic appreciated my talents as much as you do.

So...um...does this one come with any money? Because, you know, we shrinks aren't exactly overpaid and my cat, Ella, has a very healthy appetite. You wouldn't believe what I have to spend on food for the two of us. I swear that cat eats more than I do.

If there's no money, then I guess I'll just have to put my rates up. Heck, even my buddy Clark said I'm worth my weight in gold...at least, I think that's what he said. He may have said I weigh as much as...nah. Clark's a nice guy. He wouldn't be rude about a person's weight.

Would he...?

Anyway, thanks for the award, and maybe we can all do this again soon? I like you guys.

George.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks to AKComm for all the fun! It was a great night! Lots of very good (often hilarious) speeches from presenters and winners. Can't wait to see the log and catch up on what I missed with my connection troubles. Congrats to all the winners and nominees, and thanks to everyone who made it possible -- the committee, the presenters, the voters, the authors, the vidders, the fun people in the audience, the fictional characters, the... you get the idea. <g>

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rotflol rotflol
So...um...does this one come with any money? Because, you know, we shrinks aren't exactly overpaid and my cat, Ella, has a very healthy appetite
RIGHT! ELLA's the one with the healthy appetite!! rotflol

You could always advertise "AWARD WINNING PYSCHOLOGIST" (sp?) to get more business...

TEEEEEEEJ/who believes that while all shrinks are EVIL, doesn't mind the funny ones.

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
First off, congratulations to all who participated in this round of ceremony, be they winners, nominees, or just those who had fun with the evening.

I've always thought that the alt-Kerths were a somewhat light-hearted attempt to recognize those
'alternative' forms of expressing one's passion for the fandom outside of your typical fanfiction. That's why I'm not so sure that the categories of Tempus fic, and the collaborative fics should have been singled out to be a part of the alt-Kerth process. I've always seen them as just another part of the vast catalog of L&C fanfiction. But what the heck.

As for 'Desparate Reporter' I make no claims against the success of that little fic. I think we all know that Wendy is quite an old hand at these award thingies and so any credit for such a success should fall squarely on her shoulders. I look at it as, she succeeded in spite of having to pair up with me on it.

Tank (who still holds dear his 'success' at avoiding Kerth awards)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard