Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#147912 07/02/05 01:51 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Ok, y'all.

I'm looking for a story in which Claude comes back because he's dying on AIDs and has to tell Lois that he might have infected her. I can't remember the title, or who wrote it, and it's driving me nuts!

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#147913 07/02/05 01:53 PM
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
One such story comes to mind, Laura. It's by Irene Dutch and it's on the Archive. I can't think of the name offhand, but at least now you have a smaller place to hunt for it.

Nan

PS. I just checked. It's called Redemption.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
#147914 07/02/05 01:55 PM
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
I remember a story from a *long* time ago that had a scenario similar to that. It was posted on zoomway's boards maybe 5-6 years ago and called Truth and Consequences (or something like that), and it was by Melisma. I am not sure if it was ever finished.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
#147915 07/02/05 02:03 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Nan, you're right. It's Redemption by Irene Dutch. Thanks!

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard