Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
If you haven't already voted for this year's Alt-Kerths, the time is now! Voting closes tomorrow, July 2nd, at midnight EST so submit your ballot before then.

You can find all the info on how to vote, as well as a link to the ballot, on our website: The Official Alt-Kerths Website .

~The Alt-Kerth Committe
Anna, Rachel, and Saskia

Top Banana
Top Banana
great Website for the alt-kerths! The committee has clearly done a lot of work and it looks like it's going to be a fun event. smile

I voted on Sunday but have yet to receive a confirmation of my vote. Just checking to make sure you got it. Given my low level of technical competence and general all around techno-clutziness, I may very well have sent my ballot to .... well ... an alt univerrse. eek

My private queries to alt-K Com have either been bounced back to me or not yet been replied to, but seeing this deadline reminder this morning, I figured I'd better try to find out again. smile

c

Top Banana
Top Banana
Carol, we haven't send any confirmation emails. We have our system set up to let you get a page that says 'thank you, you have now voted' after you submit the ballot. We have discussed confirmation emails, but our technical knowledge doesn't go that far yet. We'll definitely sort that out for next time.

I can tell you that your vote has been received, but we have not seen any private email from you. If you still wish to talk to us, try again at alt_kerths@hotmail.com

And just another reminder, voting closes in about 15 hours!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, Saskia for the speedy reply. smile

c

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard