Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#147883 06/28/05 08:57 AM
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
We are aware that it's still voting time, but we have to look forward as well. In less than two weeks time, the ceremony will take place so we are working hard on getting that arranged. And we need your help with that!

At the moment, we are looking for presenters. It's a very easy job. You prepare a little (or as big as you want) speech and then announce the winner for that category. You don't even have to do it alone, you can ask a friend to be there with you if you have a bit of stage fright. wink

All we ask of you is that you will be at the ceremony itself. It will be held on Saturday July 9th at 6pm EST on IRC. We invite everyone to come and join in the fun few hours we'll have!

We are also looking for one or two bouncers. If you know what that means, and you feel like doing that, let us know.

You can contact us at alt_kerths@hotmail.com or just let us know if you see us on IRC. If you have any questions, let us know as well and we'll try to give a satisfying answer. smile

Also, don't forget to send in your votes!
http://www.banannaland.com/alt_kerths.htm

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#147884 07/02/05 05:54 AM
Columnist
Columnist
We are still in need of a few presenters, so if you're going to be at the ceremony and would like to be involved, please email us at alt_kerths@hotmail.com.

If you've never presented before, don't worry, it's not too tough. smile You just have to write a short (or long, if you want wink ) speech, and we'll walk you through the whole process.

We hope to see everyone at the ceremony, July 9th!

~The Alt-Kerth Committee
Anna, Rachel, and Saskia

#147885 07/06/05 11:20 AM
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Just a few more days and it's already time for the Alt-Kerths! Right now, we are still missing a few presenters. So if you were in doubt about it, now's the time to just say yes! We'll guerantee you'll have loads of fun.

And for those attending the ceremony, please don't forget to download the sounds! You'll find us Saturday on IRC in #altkerths and #altkerthchat (where the fun will start long before the ceremony and will last long after it all ends).

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard