Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#147839 06/25/05 02:04 PM
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Voting for the Alt-Kerths starts tomorrow, Sunday 26th of June and will run through till July 2nd! So if you are ready to vote, only six more hours of waiting... otherwise, you have about a week left to catch up and send in your votes.

We'd like to remind everyone that you don't have to vote in every single category. So if you just like videos/trailers, that's perfectly fine. You only have time to read in a few categories? Fine as well. All votes are welcome, and we encourage everyone to take part.

It's only possible to send in one vote per FoLC. If you think you did something wrong, or accidently voted twice, let us know and we'll sort it out. If you send in your votes and later in the week suddenly find you have more votes (note: you can't change it once it's been send to us), email us as well and we'll let you know what's possible. Our email address is: alt_kerths@hotmail.com

Now, for the voting itself. It's really easy. Just visit our site, http://www.banannaland.com/alt_kerths.htm , go to the link 'how to vote' and follow the instructions from there. You'll find the link to the ballot at midnight EST.

And just as a reminder, the ceremony will be on June 9th, at 6pm EST on IRC.

So have fun reading and watching these great nominees and we'll see you at the ceremony!

The Alt-Kerth Committee
~Anna, Rachel and Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#147840 06/26/05 08:45 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Woohoo! I have my pin all shiny and raring to go. Thanks for the reminder, Sas!

smile1

dance

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard