Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lolly Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hi.. I'm looking for the second part of the fanfic "Near wild heaven"...please if you were I can find it tell.. I've loved this famfic a lot!!

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I just asked Kaethel ( the autor ) about the same thing few days ago, and she answerred me :

"la suite est encore en cours d'écriture, ce qui explique pourquoi tu n'as pas pu la trouver. Disons que cette année est la première année depuis la sortie de la partie 1 où j'arrive vraiment à avancer et à être motivée par cette intrigue. Enfin, jusqu'à il y a quelques semaines. Ca s'est ralenti beaucoup ces derniers temps, quoique je nourris toujours l'espoir d'arriver à publier Belonging (c'est le nom de la suite) avant la fin de l'année. Croisons les doigts."

She said that she's always writing Near Wild Heaven 2 (What title is "Belonging"). This year is the first when she's motivated for, and she hope that maybe she will publish it before the end of the year.

We just have to hope and to wait. I guess she know we're numerous to love that story.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey again Lolly,

See this thread for discussion of the exact same subject! wink

Kae knows how much in demand NWHII is - and she's working on it.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Lolly Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Mercie pour ta reponce, Poussin.. what can I say.. probably the same thing Keathel said: "croison les doigts"

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I just find another Thread where Kaethel talk herslf about that.

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000642

EDIT: sorry, the link have yet been publish

Top Banana
Top Banana
Lolly, thanks for your interest in the story, and Poussin and Wendy, thanks for giving her the update. smile

Yes, as Poussin said, I'm working on it a lot more steadily this year, and I really hope I can wrap it up and post it by the end of the year. Cross your fingers! smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard