Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#147691 06/01/05 07:50 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey y'all!

This is still very much a work in progress, but... I'm working on adding a new section to the LNC bit of my webpage. A while back, due to queries of where to find her stories, I volunteered to host Riley's stuff on my website. Then I kind of mentioned it to Jenni last week, and she asked if I'd host hers, too, because she likes the page. <g> So, it's not all up yet, but if you go here
what I've got is there.

It'll take a bit for me to get Riley's stuff up, because she's moving right now, and I have to figure out how to get Jenni's without having to spend days reformatting, but I *would* like to know what y'all think. Eventually, I might try and convert the font on the front page to the LNC font, too...

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#147692 06/03/05 09:39 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've added your page to my bookmark. smile1

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#147693 06/03/05 01:38 PM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
MESSAGE HAS BEEN EDITED:

The site looks great with the Lois and Clark font. The one you get if you don't have it, though, is tiring for the eyes, because the letters are very big.

I like your site. Good job thumbsup

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#147694 06/03/05 08:42 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Anna, you just have to install it on your computer. If you've got windows, this is done by pasting the unzipped font into the font folder on the control panel. Otherwise, the page just reverts to Times New Roman.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
#147695 06/04/05 11:54 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I'd suggest that you make a notice in the top of the page that this site is better viewed with the Lois & Clark font installed. Makes things easier smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#147696 06/04/05 12:06 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
It's there, Anna. Right next to the new stuff. And while it's nice to have the font, it's not necessary. It also views just fine in Times.

Laura

--Thomas Moore

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard