Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#147643 05/27/05 12:58 PM
Cherry Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Since we have so many talanted authors (to be honest, of all the fandoms I'm part of, this is the one with the most talented writers goofy

As for me, I'm just about to finish my first year of college/upper secondary school, so there's definitley no professional writing here!

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
#147644 05/27/05 03:07 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know we've had a few published authors among us... Hazel writes non-fiction. And Erin Klingler has written a romance novel. smile1 I've read it -- actually, I have a signed copy wink -- and, well, it won't surprise anyone who's read her fanfic to realize she's good smile I know there are others around, too, but can't remember who at the moment. I've thought about writing professionally but haven't ever really done much of anything about it, and I understand that you can't get published if you don't write a non-fanfic novel... funny about that.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#147645 05/28/05 04:11 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Does having written a short story for the school magazine count? goofy

To be honest, I'd like to write professionally sometime. But at this point of my life it's practically impossible.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard