Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#147401 04/27/05 03:08 PM
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I should have done this a long time ago, but better late than never, right?

I'm looking to pass on the reins for HoC.

About a year ago, I was getting everything ready for the archive, and making good progress at it, too. One author asked for some time to edit, but never got back to me. In the meantime, I've been dealing with my various health issues and such, and I haven't been particularly competent or motivated.

I suppose, technically, at this point, I could just gather up what there is (basically, the posts on the boards, but swapping two edited parts sent by email for the originals) and send it in. It's doable (although it does mean writing off the author who wanted to edit but hasn't been in touch), but the way things have been, I'd prefer if someone else was willing to take over the job.

Anyone out there up for it?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#147402 04/27/05 04:00 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL Paul... I ALMOST asked you about it in my post for my friend... Did seeing me post remind you of it. I TOTALLY wish I could help... but I just got a promotion at work and am "super" swamped. wink My computer at home has a virus on it and I am only posting cause I am at my friend's house.

I might be able to help some...but can't take over totally...

-Breanna

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard