Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
When you subscribe, an email gets sent to the #loisclark channel admins notifying us that you're requesting the password, which one of us then sends manually. Most of the times one of us is online and around, but sometimes it can take a couple of hours.

But we got you there now. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Yay, I talked to a friend, and they're going to pick me up an hour and a half before the ceremony starts and take me (laptop and all) to their house, which has DSL, and that way I can be part of the ceremony without the stupid university firewall getting in the way. So if all goes well, I'll be there! laugh

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great!! Looking forward to seeing you on the night, Courtney and Doranwen! smile1

Just a reminder - it's been said elsewhere, but just in case you didn't see the threads: you need to find an Undernet server, and the channels you need to get into are #kerthawards and #kerthchat. All you need do is type this in the status window:

/join #kerthawards
/join #kerthchat

If you're having problems figuring out what's going on or how to do any of the commands, just ask on the chat channel and someone will help you. You won't be able to talk on the #kerthawards channel, because that's where the formal ceremony is.

And if you can't figure out how to get onto the channels, but you are online on an Undernet server, you could try to contact some of us regulars. You do that by typing:

/msg [nick] help? [or any other message you like]

Nicks of people who'll definitely be around from an hour or so before the awards start include wendymr (that's me), evilness (Elena) and kaethel - perhaps if anyone else is willing to be available to help IRC novices they could post with their usual IRC nicks?

So to contact me you'd type:

/msg wendymr hi - or help, or I can't get on etc

And if all else fails and you can't get connected, try emailing one of us - again, I'm happy to be contacted by email with IRC questions, and my address is in my profile. smile

Oh, and you might want to take a look here

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
J
Blogger
Blogger
J
Thanks Wendy!
[this is Courtney, I changed my name laugh ]

I've been on the IRC 2 times now and its been fun meeting everyone! The only thing I have not figured out yet is how to download the sound effects....

I'm looking forward to the ceremony and seeing you all there!
Courtney

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I'm planning to get there at least an hour early... okay, actually, I'll probably log on early in the morning, but I won't be hanging around the keyboard all day laugh Anyway, my nick is ChiefPam (shockingly enough), so feel free to /msg me if you need anything... if I can help, I will smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey, last year I couldn't get the sound effects to work. Can you post some assistance in regards to that?

Thanks - Chris

This will be my 2nd Kerth event - I'm excited!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Merriwether
Merriwether
What do you need to know, Chris? Tell us what program you're using (mIRC? Ircle? Other?) and what you've done so far (have you downloaded the sounds and have them on your hard drive?) and we'll do our best to help. smile

Kathy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard