Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#146614 02/18/05 02:00 PM
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Hi all. I’m hoping that someone out there can give me the following information. 1. Does anyone know the name of the female mayor of Metropolis. 2. Does anyone know the name of the President of the United States (on L and C, of course). 3. Does anyone know the name of the girl who stayed with Lois in the show ‘Smart Kids’ 4. Does anyone know the name of that girl’s sister?

Thanks.

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#146615 02/18/05 02:08 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
There was a male mayor in Man of Steel Bars named Frank Berkowitz, but I don't remember a female mayor. When did she appear? ... Oh, never mind. Ep guide pointed me to Wall of Sound. The mayor's name there was Susan Sharp.

The president's name is Garner. (I'm not sure if we ever get to know his first name. It might be James, but don't hold me to that.)

The kid who stays with Lois is Aymee Valdez, and her sister is Inez.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#146616 02/18/05 02:53 PM
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks, Paul. The info is greatly appreciated.

wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
#146617 02/18/05 03:18 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
There was also the female mayor in Lethal Weapon. I can't find any source that gives her a name, so you can always say that it was the same mayor as in WoS, even though it was a different actress... wink

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#146618 02/18/05 04:32 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
James Garner is an actual actor, that's probably why you're thinking that, Paul.

Julie (chiming in, waiting for more MLT fic <g>)

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#146619 02/23/05 03:43 PM
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
There was also the female mayor in Lethal Weapon. I can't find any source that gives her a name, so you can always say that it was the same mayor as in WoS, even though it was a different actress...
Or the lady who ended up becoming president in the X-Men comics.

I can't remember her name, though. It's probably on a fan site somewhere.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard