Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#146572 02/15/05 01:57 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
My mom wants me to ask you to play Beta Reader for me... the dragon story, Dementia, remember that one? You'd get to see it before it comes out... ::Waves manuscript in the air, trying to sound nice or something. Fails:: If you don't want to, I'll bug my dad or mom or something, but I'd rather take mom's advice, actually. Anyways, I've posted chapter eleven if you haven't seen it up, sooo... ::Wanders off into a random direction::

If I can't be a good example, I'll just have to settle for being a horrible warning. ::Shifty Eyes::
#146573 02/15/05 09:43 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sure thing, Phoenix. I've been annoyed for weeks now that I haven't had time to keep up with your postings and your story's been on my mind a lot, wondering what happened next. So I'd be delighted to get the opportunity to have a good reason for reading it, without having to feel guilty about not doing something else I should be working on. goofy

Send me the file when you're ready. I can't promise I'll be quick though - I've already got quite a bit of beta reading to catch up on, loitering on my hd. [Sorry, guys - you know who you are] But I'll get to it ASAP. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard