Print Thread
#146545 02/11/05 01:39 PM
D
Dave Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
D
... that Lois only hurts her hand when she hits Clark after she's found out the secret?

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
That does seem to be true. laugh Fanfic writers have a theory for that... that Clark sort of softens his body or makes himself less dense when he knows someone's going to hit him so that the blow is absorbed a bit. wink

Though... there was one time in the series... not sure what episode... where Jimmy runs into Clark while Clark's not paying attention and it really hurts Jimmy's shoulder.

I'd like to think that it hurts Lois *after* she knows because Clark's being a brat. laugh

Sara goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
The Jimmy incident was either in Forget Me Not or Oedipus Wrecks

smile

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
Though... there was one time in the series... not sure what episode... where Jimmy runs into Clark while Clark's not paying attention and it really hurts Jimmy's shoulder.
You'd think that would get Jimmy thinking, maybe jog his memory of all of Clark's lame excuses. I wouldn't be surprised if he figured it out before Lois did, but just never said anything.

Especially after that VR ep (or am I thinking of Forever Knight?) Both shows had VR eps IIRC, and both had asteroid-related eps. Interesting coincidence.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
Especially after that VR ep (or am I thinking of Forever Knight?)
No, there was an episide in LnC too - Virtually Destroyed.

Infact, there's a fanfic wherein Jimmy finds out after seeing Clark glass-less in virtual world. I forget the name tho...

laugh

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
The Jimmy running into Clark incident was in Forget Me Not. Though I remember Lois commenting that Clark had shoulders that felt like iron when she massaged him after his apartment was broken into I think it was The Foundling but I can't remember I wasn't that big a fan of L&C back in the first season.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard