Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Just wanted to spread the word that I have finished updating the Kerth website, and it now has the updated graphics, Eligible Stories list, schedule of dates, and Category list. Be sure to check it out at: http://www.erinklingler.com/lnc/kerths.html

CATEGORY ALTERATION: As far as the categories go, the Kerth Committee has been going over the poll results for eliminating the Epic Drama category, looking over the number of eligible stories, and listening to what people have had to say. This is what we decided to do.

We have decided to do away with the size restrictions in Drama and Relationship, add back in the Long Revelation category, and eliminate the Epic Drama category. As always, we reserve the right to tweak categories once nominations have come in if there are not enough nominations in particular categories, or unexpected nomination numbers one way or the other, but this category decision is what we've decided would work the best for this year's stories.

Please feel free to contact the Kerth Committee (kcom@lcficmbs.com) if you have any questions, and we will do our best to answer them.

And by all means, go check out the updated Kerth website! If any of you writers requested a story to be made eligible but do not see your story listed on the Elibles page, let us know.

Thank you!

Erin, Kathy, Pam, and Annette
The Kerth Committee
kcom@lcficmbs.com

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Erin, looks great! I love the new colors. Very classy.

I think the decisions regarding the categories make sense. It's very hard to create categories able to fit every single story, and these seem broad enough to accomodate them all without being so undefined it becomes chaotic and confusing.

Now I can't wait for the list of nominees so I can get busy reading.

Great Job! thumbsup
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! Erin, not only does the website look absolutely fantastic (lovely, lovely graphics and colours!), but I also love the new list of categories, without size restrictions on relationship and drama and with the long revelation category back. thumbsup

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very swish indeed, Erin! (That's classy for you Americans <G>)

thumbsup and three cheers for all that hard work!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Erin, the site looks great! laugh The only thing is that the link to the automated nomination ballot isn't working ... it comes up "page not found." Just wanted to let you know! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Glad to hear you approve of the category tweak, and of the website's graphics. They were fun to do. smile

Regarding this:

Originally posted by SuperGEM:
Erin, the site looks great! laugh The only thing is that the link to the automated nomination ballot isn't working ... it comes up "page not found." Just wanted to let you know! smile
I appreciate that. The reason it isn't working is because it's not time to nominate just yet. It will be ready to go the second nominations start.

Thanks, guys!

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Great job, Erin. Especially on the FAQ! That's new, isn't it?

Anyway, cool site! And, once again... yay Kerths! Thanks for all your hard work!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
DUH, my bad! LOL! Sorry Erin! blush blush blush

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow, looks fantastic, guys! smile1

Keep it up!

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard