In the cluechie thread, she asked for the teasers I'd written after the end of my story "In Any Universe" -- I found them, for what they're worth...

Glimpses of Days Ahead:

Lois looked at Clark in some shock. "Lex Luthor? He was *testing* you? Alright, that does it, we're going to bring him *down*."

"No, Chief, I'm not going to take a lie detector test and that's final."

"It's the only way you're going to get your computer back," he reminded her.

She smiled smugly. "It's a good thing Clark backed up all my files for me then, isn't it? Now let's start making some calls and see what we can find out about these warrants."

The wind from the open door whipping at her hair, Lois yelled, "I want one final request!"

Trask looked at her warily, then nodded. "Within reason."

"I want to kiss Clark goodbye."

Trask rolled his eyes at the sentimentalism, but gestured for his bully boys to let the two reporters make their peace.

Clark moved between Lois and the open door, and folded her close. They kissed for a long minute before Lois moved her mouth around towards his ear to whisper something.

With Lois held tight in his embrace, Clark stepped backwards out of the airplane, and together they plunged from sight.

goofy

Hope you're happy, Hazel smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K